SUPERCentral is an independent online platform provider of SMSFs, advice, legal documentation and wealth management services to accounting and financial planning firms throughout Australia.
SUPERCentral's SMSF bulk update process
If you have SMSF trust deeds which have not been updated recently and you would like to hear how our SUPERCentral bulk update process works, please give us a call on 02 8296 6266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our patented update process works a little differently and a key benefit is Trustees only ever sign one set of documents.
Recent updates to our Governing Rules means SUPERCentral deeds are up-to-date in terms of:
- abolition of anti-detriment payments for eligible super lump sum death benefits from 1 July 2019;
- transition to retirement pension change upon pensioner member meeting a nil cashing restriction condition of release;
- ATO clarification of minimum pension requirements in the year of death of the pensioner of account based pensions;
- inclusion of a general investment clause to bolster trust fund investments in any authorised investments.
We look forward to the opportunity to discuss your needs and how we can help.
You might also like ...
- EP Advantage Estate Training Program - join our 7 October 2021 course
- Join our Webinar on Intergenerational wealth transfer strategies using different structures
- Must SMSF BDBNs comply with the 2 witness and 3 year validity rules? The WA Court of Appeal decides no!
- Superannuation member benefit vs superannuation death benefit
- ATO to provide super account details in Family Law property proceedings