SUPERCentral is an independent online platform provider of SMSFs, advice, legal documentation and wealth management services to accounting and financial planning firms throughout Australia.
SUPERCentral launches strategic competitive advantage with Ask.Will
An estate plan helps protect what matters most to your clients – the financial security of their loved ones. Ask.Will™ is an online service for SUPERCentral advisers. Ask.Will helps you to go beyond small talk when it comes to estate planning, and provides you with the answers to drive conversations with your clients that nudge them into taking action, providing them with the confidence of knowing that the right plans are in place for the future.
Ask.Will captures a snapshot of your client’s current situation, and provides a comprehensive guide for estate planning and Will requirements.
Click here for more information: https://www.supercentral.com.au/askwill
You might also like ...
- Our bulk deed conversion program offers seamless steps to compliance
- Work test exempt contributions (aka "last drinks contributions") - details now released
- EPAdvantage Member Program - your access & benefits
- Excess Transfer Balance Determinations - now being issued!
- FHSS Determinations & Release Authorities - up and issuing