SUPERCentral is an independent online platform provider of SMSFs, advice, legal documentation and wealth management services to accounting and financial planning firms throughout Australia.
EPAdvantage Member Program - your access & benefits
SUPERCentral, in conjunction with Townsends Lawyers, have developed the EPAdvantage™ estate planning member program which is now available to our advisers using the SUPERCentral Testamentary Manual system.
It is a complimentary, value-added program that provides registered SUPERCentral members with professional support, PD training and the resources needed in growing a successful estate planning practice.
As a SUPERCentral EPAdvantage program member, you also have access to complimentary tools and legal support as part of your estate planning practice, including the market-first estate planning support tool, Ask.Will.
Exclusive benefits and materials to support your practice:
• Estate planning handbook
• Step-by-step instructions and training using the Testamentary Manual system
• Complimentary general advice from Townsends Lawyers' estate planning specialists
• Draft client communications for you to tailor
• 7 client support videos
• Case studies
• Client support documents, advice guides and checklists
• 20 Point Estate Planning Brief
• 30 Point Estate Planning Health Check
• Bi-monthly EPAdvantage™ newsletter … to keep you up-to-date with breaking news and important topics in estate planning
• Access to Ask.Will™ - the important online estate planning guide.
Getting started & what to do next
Accessing our EPAdvantage estate planning services is easy! For a no-obligation discussion as to the individual services and how they may meet your firm's estate planning process and support requirements, please call SUPERCentral on 02 8296 6266 and we will be pleased to provide further information on our Ask.Will, Testamentary Manual client services and EPAdvantage estate planning training program (18 CPD) for your further consideration.