SUPERCentral is an independent online platform provider of SMSFs, advice, legal documentation and wealth management services to accounting and financial planning firms throughout Australia.
SUPERCentral Governing Rules - Version 04/19 - now registered in QLD as "standard terms document"
The current version of the SUPERCentral Governing Rules Version 04/19 has now been registered with the Titles Registry Office (a division of the Queensland Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy) as a standard terms document. The reference number is 719385084.
Queensland (unlike all other states) permits (but does not require) owners of Queensland real estate who hold the land in the capacity of a trustee to record their ownership "as trustee".
Registering Version 04/19 of the SUPERCentral Governing Rules will assist SMSF trustees who own land in Queensland to record their ownership "as trustee".
You might also like ...
- FASEA points awarded to SUPERCentral's EPAdvantage Real Life Estate Plans course
- SUPERCentral Governing Rules - Version 04/19 - now registered in QLD as "standard terms document"
- Asset Test Exempt Pensions - loss of status
- The unexpected win - Coalition super policies to be actioned
- ATO establishes Disqualified Trustees Register