SUPERCentral is an independent online platform provider of SMSFs, advice, legal documentation and wealth management services to accounting and financial planning firms throughout Australia.
FASEA points awarded to SUPERCentral's EPAdvantage Real Life Estate Plans course
Our EPAdvantage Real Life Estate Plans course is specifically developed for financial advisers and accountants who want to grow their estate planning practice.
The course is aimed at advisers and accountants wishing to gain a depth of detail about the various estate planning options, and to equip you with the essential working knowledge and skills to meet the needs of most clients who come to you for estate planning assistance and to protect their loved ones’ inheritance.
We’re pleased to advise that the course has now been accredited for FASEA and ASIC CPD areas by the Financial Planning Association.
The next course commences on Thursday, 4 July 2019.
For more information or to pre-register, please call Jody on (02) 8296 6266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like ...
- FASEA points awarded to SUPERCentral's EPAdvantage Real Life Estate Plans course
- SUPERCentral Governing Rules - Version 04/19 - now registered in QLD as "standard terms document"
- Asset Test Exempt Pensions - loss of status
- The unexpected win - Coalition super policies to be actioned
- ATO establishes Disqualified Trustees Register