SUPERCentral is more than a simple document provider. Unlike other online SMSF suppliers, we specialise in Self Managed Superannuation Fund compliance, and provide an extensive range of SMSF services, including SMSF deed and update services, deed amendment and modification, fund reconstruction, winding up, pensions, investment structures, investment strategy compliance and much more.
As a SUPERCentral member you gain personal secure access to:
- Regular automatic SMSF updates
- Secure 24x7 access to your personal SUPERCentral SMSF Vault
- Legal review and superannuation advice services
- Complimentary Tool Kit of extensive SMSF supporting documentation
- A wide range of associated SMSF services
- SMSF Training and information services
Self Managed Super fund (SMSF) Deed & Update Service
Our SUPERCentral SMSF deed system is patented and unique. Once trustees have their SMSF deed on SUPERCentral, they only ever need to sign one set of documents, then we regularly update the funds governing rules whenever there are changes in superannuation law or SMSF practice to ensure that the deed always remains compliant.
New Self-Managed Superannuation Deeds
When you set up a new corporate or individual SMSF, SUPERCentral ensures your clients have the very latest provisions for continuous SMSF deed compliance in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
Convert an existing SMSF to SUPERCentral using:
- Standard Conversion: suitable when an Adviser determines there is no need for a legal review of the current trust deed to ensure its provisions permit the conversion.
- Premium Conversion: the original deed (and any amending deeds) are reviewed by our associated superannuation lawyers to assess suitability for conversion and to provide any amendments required to convert the SMSF Deed to the SUPERCentral system.
Need to convert a fund but can’t find the original deed? No problem, simply utilise SUPERCentral's special conversion deed. With pdf archiving and online documentation.
We provide you with all you need to establish your company including registering with ASIC.
Our associate Townsends Business & Corporate Lawyers can provide you with all the necessary advice and paperwork to improve the borrowing capacity of your clients' super funds through SMSF Gearing strategies. You select only what gearing services you require so that you can instantly calculate the price.
• For more information on our SMSF Gearing services please click here.
• To view our SMSF Gearing brochure, please click here.
• For information regarding our two indispensible SMSF Borrowing Guides, please click here.
The SUPERCentral range of SMSF eForm documents are provided by Townsends Business & Corporate Lawyers. To access all the information and documentation you need to set up an SMSF eForm please click on the links below:
Never be out of touch with superannuation legislation changes, SUPERCentral ensures Advisers and Trustee stay current with the very latest in breaking SMSF news through our SC Newsletters and Technical Advice reports.
Being a member of SUPERCentral gives you immediate access to our team at Townsends Business & Corporate Lawyers so that in uncertainty a superannuation specialist with deep SMSF experience is only ever a phone call or email away.
Please call the SUPERCentral Help Desk for further information or assistance on (02) 8296 6266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.