SUPERCentral is an independent online platform provider of SMSFs, advice, legal documentation and wealth management services to accounting and financial planning firms throughout Australia.
EP Advantage Estate Training Program - join our 7 October 2021 course
This course is ideal if you are looking to develop your expertise in estate planning and broaden your service offering.
When asked what contributed most to your learning, previous participants said:
Jeanie … ‘stories told during the webinar were great and helped with understanding the concepts’
James … ‘well paced and good supporting material’
Bethany … ‘capacity for all learning styles to buy in’
EP Advantage is a 10-week online program, just 2 hrs per week, focused on delivering practical scenario-based training on estate planning. Online modules are presented by Townsends Lawyers estate planning specialists Brian Hor and Peter Townsend.
For more information or to register with SUPERCentral please call 02 8296 6266.
You might also like ...
- EP Advantage Estate Training Program - join our 7 October 2021 course
- Join our Webinar on Intergenerational wealth transfer strategies using different structures
- Must SMSF BDBNs comply with the 2 witness and 3 year validity rules? The WA Court of Appeal decides no!
- Superannuation member benefit vs superannuation death benefit
- ATO to provide super account details in Family Law property proceedings