SUPERCentral is an independent online platform provider of SMSFs, advice, legal documentation and wealth management services to accounting and financial planning firms throughout Australia.
Undoing something which shouldn't have been done
How do you deal with documents that are wrong?
It is not possible at law to simply tear them up and start again... nor should you ignore them. They may have tax or state duty ramifications and those revenue bodies will be keen to enforce them if necessary to prosecute their revenue entitlements.
If you find yourself in such a circumstance call us immediately on (02) 8296 6266 to talk to a lawyer, as time is of the essence to resolve the issue.
Some examples of documents that were needed to be prepared for clients to remedy their circumstance include:
- deeds of rectification relating to any typographical errors or discrepancies contained in trust deeds at the request of a bank;
- loan documents relating to unpaid present entitlements of a corporate beneficiary of a discretionary trust; and
- deeds of release or deeds of unwinding.
If you need one of our lawyers to provide a quote in relation to the preparation of a formal advice or specific documentation, please contact us on (02) 8296 6266 or via email@example.com with a summary of the details and circumstances of your transaction.
You might also like ...
- Our bulk deed conversion program offers seamless steps to compliance
- Work test exempt contributions (aka "last drinks contributions") - details now released
- EPAdvantage Member Program - your access & benefits
- Excess Transfer Balance Determinations - now being issued!
- FHSS Determinations & Release Authorities - up and issuing