SUPERCentral is an independent online platform provider of SMSFs, advice, legal documentation and wealth management services to accounting and financial planning firms throughout Australia.
SUPERCentral Governing Rules - next update to take effect in April 2019
The wheels are turning for the next update of the SUPERCentral Governing Rules and the process will soon commence.
The next update will deal with the proposal for Jumbo SMSFs (that is up to 6 member SMSFs); the automatic restart of pensions which have failed to satisfy a relevant pension standard (typically failing to pay the minimum pension amount); permitting investment in foreign passport fund products and the extension of the crowd-sourced funding regime to proprietary companies.
The new SUPERCentral governing rules will take effect in April 2019.
You might also like ...
- There's never been a more important time to streamline your deed process, with the focus on compliance at an all-time high
- Do you know where your signed deeds are?
- Court confers power on mother to make BDBN for injured child
- Death benefit allocation decision - overturned by Court
- Beneficiary / Administrator conflict - Gonciarz v Bienias  WASC 104