SUPERCentral is an independent online platform provider of SMSFs, advice, legal documentation and wealth management services to accounting and financial planning firms throughout Australia.
Our bulk deed conversion program offers seamless steps to compliance
As the Financial Services Royal Commission continues, it provides a timely reminder to ensure your funds are compliant.
You may have funds that are in catch-up mode, or are on different deeds.
If so, we can help you streamline your processes with our bulk SMSF conversion program.
This ensures that your trustees have all the necessary powers to comprehensively and legally administer their funds and remain SIS compliant into the future – safeguarding them against potential legal, tax problems and associated penalties.
With all your SMSFs on the one set of Governing Rules, your practice mitigates major risk, and your team can save time and opportunity cost savings.
For more information about our special legal review and bulk update pricing available please contact our Help Desk on (02) 8296 6266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like ...
- Reversionary TRISs - corrective legislation has now received Royal Assent
- SUPERCentral Governing Rules - next update to take effect in April 2019
- Notices of Compliance - ATO to revise practice - ATO to reduce the
- Jumbo SMSFs - 6 member SMSFs - legislation introduced
- Taxation of rolled over life insurance proceeds and post 30 June 2017 commutation of capped defined benefit income streams - corrective legislation introduced